Though GMJ organizers’ ambitious anti-Zionist plan for a million man march on Israel’s borders (part of an effort by Arabs and far-left “activists” to “steal Jerusalem from the hands of the illegal Zionist occupation“) has, thus far, seemed to have failed miserably, here’s a brief update on GMJ related violence today:
- Approximately 150 violent rioters in Bethlehem hurled rocks and firebombs at Israeli security personnel (see video below).
- Approximately 200 rioters in Qalandia hurled rocks and firebombs at IDF forces.
- Though the media (including the Guardian’s Phoebe Greenwood) have been uncritically repeating Palestinian claims that politician Mustafa Barghouti was hit in the head by a tear gas canister, requiring medical treatment, the IDF contradicted these claims stating definitively that Barghouti was hurt in a brawl that broke out among the Palestinians over who would lead the protest march.
- The IDF responded to Palestinian violence with non-lethal riot dispersal means.
I just couldn’t help but weigh in.
Here’s a photo of just one of the “protesters” in Bethlehem today – aka, Palestinian child abuse.
- Guardian’s Phoebe Greenwood runs interference for Global March to Jerusalem organizers and rioters (cifwatch.com)
- Fences: Blogging from Metula @ Lebanese Border, where Global March to Jerusalem clashes may erupt (cifwatch.com)