I truly wish CiF Watch was as powerful as many Guardianistas commenting at ‘Comment is Free’ believe.
Beneath the line of a miraculously positive story on Israel in the Guardian (which we posted about, “CiF Watch ‘When Pigs Fly Edition: Guardian Publishes 100% Positive Story about Israel“) were these:
Reporting abusive comments and recommending comments we like? How devious, and manipulative!
Yes, ‘Comment is Free’ moderators are putty in our Zionist hands. We play them like a fiddle.
- Zionist Svengali Alert: Guardian reader complains CiF Watch insidiously imposes its will on others (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch ‘When Pigs Fly’ Edition: Guardian publishes 100% POSITIVE story about Israel (cifwatch.com)
- CiF reader comment of the day: On “Zionist Keyboard Brigades” (cifwatch.com)
- Why weren’t these deleted? Anti-Zionist rants by Guardian readers collect “Recommends” (cifwatch.com)
- ‘Comment is Free’ moderators fail to remove references to “ZioNazis” (cifwatch.com)
- CiF reader comment of the day: How the Israel lobby defeated Ken Livingstone (cifwatch.com)
- The hysterical Tweets of anti-Zionist “rock star” Ali Abunimah (cifwatch.com)
Categories: Category not assigned