There are so many examples of official Palestinian Authority-sponsored antisemitism and incitement against Jews and Israel that we could easily devote dozens of posts each day to documenting them all.
The meme in the MSM suggesting that Israeli settlements in the disputed territories represent the main obstacle to peace is a myth which is only given legitimacy by the media’s related failure to expose a Palestinian culture which indoctrinates its citizens with demonic depictions of Israeli Jews – demonization necessarily inimical to peace and co-existence.
The Palestinian artist in the following PA TV program (translated by Palestinian Media Watch) notes that his painting “is about the Gaza massacre… and the Zionist enemy’s cruelty and savagery.”
“The painting shows an ogre impaling children on his bayonet and eating them one by one. On the lower right, dead children are piled up to be eaten and two baby ogres are also shown eating children. The three monsters wear skull caps with a Star of David. The scene is taking place in the ogre’s underground lair under cactuses that are growing on the surface. A Star of David is also painted on the lock of the lair.”
See for yourself the type of sickening propaganda which Harriet Sherwood would never report:
Is there anyone who can honestly argue that Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria are the cause of such hideous racism and that, in the event of Israeli withdrawals to 1949 armistice lines, the Palestinians would cease advancing such dehumanizing characterizations of Jews?
UPDATE: In response to a CiF Watch critic who graces our comment pages, who was concerned that we unfairly conflated mere anti-Zionism (of the art) with antisemitism, here, courtesy of Elder of Ziyon, is a high resolution photo of a frame in the clip.
As you can clearly see, the monster murdering the Palestinian child with a bayonet is wearing a Kippah. That is, the homicidal creature is a Jew.
- Guardian/Reuters suggests Palestinian terrorists weren’t buried by Israel with proper dignity (cifwatch.com)
- What Harriet Sherwood won’t report: Palestinians beaten by PA police (cifwatch.com)
- Palestinian woman on hunger strike for 3 weeks. She’s not in Israel, so the Guardian yawns (cifwatch.com)
- The racism of no expectations: The Palestinians on the pages of the Guardian (A six month review) (cifwatch.com)
- Life, death and murder on Israel’s Route 60: Phoebe Greenwood’s contrasting moral sympathy (cifwatch.com)
- An ongoing Guardian investigation into Israel’s immutable guilt: Gaza healthcare crisis edition (cifwatch.com)
Categories: Category not assigned