On Dec. 4, we posted about a Guardian report by Chris McGreal (‘Footballers condemn plans to hold U21 European championship in Israel‘) on a petition signed by some European footballers condemning plans to hold the 2013 Under-21 European championship in Israel – citing their opposition to Israel’s actions in Gaza.
Today, the Guardian corrected McGreal’s story, and added this:
- Two footballers cited by Chris McGreal as endorsers of anti-Israel petition flatly deny signing it (cifwatch.com)
- Why any Israeli can be murdered by Palestinian terrorists, as explained by Chris McGreal (cifwatch.com)
- An update on Chris McGreal and that Gaza “sports stadium” (cifwatch.com)
- Lies of omission and commission: Chris McGreal’s propaganda from Gaza (cifwatch.com)
- Chris McGreal lies about Israeli building freeze (cifwatch.com)
- Surprise, surprise! Jon Donnison’s fauxtographic Tweet partner is a Guardian journalist (cifwatch.com)