While the Guardian remains obsessed with a few tasteless photos taken by a female IDF Soldier, Palestinian Media Watch has released a comprehensive report on incitement by the Palestinian Authority. Their findings reveal that:
“Contrary to the Palestinian Authority’s moderate statements to the West, its statements to its people in Arabic continue to delegitimize Israel’s existence, deny Israel’s right to exist, define the conflict with Israel as a religious war for Allah, promote hatred through demonization, slander and libel, and glorify terror and violence”
Here’s a summary of the report’s findings:
- The PA continues to teach on PA educational TV that Israeli cities across the entire country, including Jaffa and Haifa, are Palestinian cities.
- The official media deny Israel’s right to exist by using terminology to refer to Israel as “the homeland occupied in ’48.”
- The conflict with Israel is defined by PA-appointed political and religious leaders not as territorial but as Ribat — a religious war for Allah.
- The PA senior religious leader demonizes Jews as the “enemies of God.”
- PA TV host: “The Jews are our enemies, right?”
- The PA continues to honor terrorists.
- PA-Fatah leader defends “the right to return to the armed conflict.”
- PA-Fatah leader explains negotiations as “a tactical decision, i.e., a temporary, defensive decision.”