The latest email revealing the political lunacy of Jim Bollan concerns an exchange about Scotland’s decision, in 2009, to release (on “humanitarian grounds”) the Lockerbie bomber – the Libyan named Abdelbaset al-Megrahi who planted the bomb on board Pan Am Flight 103 in 1988 which killed all 270 passengers – between Bollan and an anti-boycott activist.
So, Jim Bollan, a fierce proponent of boycotting Israel goods, and who has referred to Hamas as “freedom fighters” and expressed empathy towards the terrorists who massacred a Jewish family in Itamar, is now on record as defending the terrorist responsible for planting the bomb on a civilian plane which resulted in the murder of 270 innocent civilians, and implying a US conspiracy.
Jim Bollan continues to represent an exquisite example of the malice, bigotry, and political irrationality which informs the BDS movement.
For those of us on the front lines in the relentless cognitive war against Israel, Bollan is simply the gift that keeps on giving.
- In new email exchange, Jim Bollan claims to have read Hamas charter; finds nothing objectionable about anti-Semitic sections (cifwatch.com)
- Confirmed: West Dunbartonshire Councillor Jim Bollan Did Correspond With “Hamas Supporter” (cifwatch.com)
- The inimitable Mr. McColl (cifwatch.com)
- Bollan suggests moral equivalence between Israel’s war in Gaza and Nazi Holocaust against Jews (cifwatch.com)
- Jim Bollan (Scottish BDS Advocate) anti-Israel Emails of the Day (cifwatch.com)
- Why has the Guardian ignored the Scottish boycott story? (Take the CiF Watch poll!) (cifwatch.com)