This is cross posted by our friends at Simply Jews. (Title courtesy of CiF Watch, graphic courtesy of someone out in Google Image land)
“Gilad Atzmon’s book ‘The Wandering Who?’ may not match the sales of Mein Kampf, but it is without doubt a poisonous anti-Semitic tome. Atzmon’s politics also represent a threat to Palestine solidarity as they turn the focus away from Israeli settler-colonialism and its US backers onto Jews as individuals”
The above words have been written by one of Atzmon’s fellow travelers, a founder member of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, Tony Greenstein.
Greenstein wants the J-Big (Jews for Boycotting Israeli Goods) to leaflet Atzmon’s book launch this evening. Which proves that even asajews have standards. Who knew?
Being branded by Greenstein as “anti-semitic” is weird enough. I guess Greenstein’s world consists of bad Israeli/pro-Israel jews, good anti-Israel jews, and Atzmon.
The catch, as shown by the above quote, is that Atzmon’s ideas are against the sacred socialist anti-imperialist pro-palestinian ideology that demands to destroy Israel and if possible the US first, then deal with brain-washing individuals into an obedient flock. Atzmon is a dissenter, he must be punished. The call to leaflet the book launch is not a call against anti-semitism, but the punishment for a traitor.
- Guardian publishes letter by Tony Greenstein suggesting comparison between anti-Israel protests & those against Nazis (cifwatch.com)
- Jew hatred as liberal commentary: Guardian provides platform to vicious antisemite, Gilad Atzmon (cifwatch.com)
- Lauren Booth on “Jewish supremacism”, why antisemitism is justified, & the wisdom of Gilad Atzmon (cifwatch.com)
- CiF piece critical of Gilad Atzmon elicits storm of antisemitic reader comments, including organ theft libels (cifwatch.com)
- Legitimizing antisemitism: Guardian provides platform to Alison Wier, blood libel promoter (cifwatch.com)
Categories: General Antisemitism