What was being called a “car protest” was staged today by Palestinian activists in the West Bank to protest security restrictions on some roads enacted to protect Israeli citizens residing in nearby from terrorist attacks.
However, the protest (which Joseph Dana declared over about 25 minutes ago) didn’t generate much if any interest in the media (even, at the time of this post, at the Guardian!), which prompted one frustrated Twitter #carprotest activist to Tweet the following.
Sorry, I’ve seen a lot of complaints that Israel/Jews control the media, but I think this is the first time I’ve seen it suggested that even the Islamic Republic of PAKISTAN is under the Zionist grip!
- Guardian buries and distorts story about US Ambassador’s excuse for Muslim antisemitism (cifwatch.com)
- Antisemitism without Jews: What Egyptian soccer fans’ pro-Holocaust chants say about the ‘Arab Spring’ (cifwatch.com)
- His name is Yaakov: How the mainstream media dehumanizes Israeli Jews (cifwatch.com)
- What the Guardian won’t report: Palestine will be Jew-free (cifwatch.com)
- The continuing notoriety of Guardian journalist Deborah Orr’s perverse antisemitic logic (cifwatch.com)
- Tyranny of victimhood: Why the Guardian gives a free ride to reactionary Palestinian movement (cifwatch.com)