I originally thought about posting this Guardian reader comment, posted beneath the line of the CiF essay “Netanyahu and Obama’s prickly alliance against Iran“, Jonathan Freedland, March 6, despite the fact that I assumed it would be deleted by CiF moderators. But, 27 hours after being posted, it’s still there.
The commenter using the moniker “theolderb” (whose real name is listed as Stephen Barraclough) is concerned that his suggestion that Jews are a “belligerent” race would make him sound racist.
Evidently, CiF moderators don’t think so.
- CiF commenter suggests Tony Blair should be killed: 68 “Recommends & NOT deleted by CiF Moderators (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian readers and their inalienable right to make Israel-Nazi analogies (cifwatch.com)
- You know you’re an antisemitic Guardian reader when…you defend Gilad Atzmon (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian Reader Comment of the Day: Israel Obsession “Rorschach Test” Edition (cifwatch.com)
- CiF readers blast Jonathan Freedland’s critique of Guardian Left orthodoxies on Syria, Iran & Israel (cifwatch.com)
- The Iranian Guardians: CiF readers come out in force to demonize Israel, & defend Islamist regime (cifwatch.com)
- Guardian readers skew conversation about UK, U.S. & Iran in a decidedly Semitic direction (cifwatch.com)
- Berchmans’ dehumanizing comment about Israelis: 266 Recommends & not deleted by CiF moderators (cifwatch.com)
- CiF reader sees Zionist fingerprints in international condemnation of Syria (cifwatch.com)