Briefly, here are a few highlights from our posts about Mira Bar-Hillel, a columnist at the Independent:
- She complained that Jews (per the Livingstone Formulation) often smear people unfairly with the charge of antisemitism to “gag into submission any critic of Israel”.
- She evoked Nazi Germany in characterizing Israeli racism and IDF military actions in Gaza.
- She recently accused British Jews (collectively) of ‘bombing Gaza’.
- She admitted to being prejudiced against Jews.
In the following BBC interview with Bar-Hillel, she claims that Jews don’t criticize Israeli actions in Gaza out of fear of being “ex-communicated” from the Jewish community, and criticizes this blog for ‘trolling’ her.
You can listen to the whole interview here:
(See recent post at Harry’s Place about Bar-Hillel, here)
- Indy contributor Mira Bar-Hillel accuses British Jews of bombing Gaza (cifwatch.com)
- Independent’s demonization of Israel continues: Op-ed accuses state of genocide (cifwatch.com)
- Antisemitic reporter Mira Bar-Hillel pens op-ed (on antisemitism!) for The Independent (cifwatch.com)
- Mira Bar-Hillel: ‘agents of Israel’ attacked me for criticisms of the government (thejc.com)