Take Action

How can you complain about a misleading, factually inaccurate commentary or report?

The Guardian: Email the Readers’ Editor at guardian.readers@theguardian.com

The Independent: Use this online complaint form

The Telegraph: Use this online form

Times of London: Email complaints to feedback@thetimes.co.uk. Or, if you would like to make a complaint under the terms of the Editors’ Code, use the dedicated form.

Financial Times: To request a correction, email the paper here: corrections@ft.com.

Daily Mail: See this online complaint form to make a complaint under the terms of the editors’ code.

When encountering substantive errors in violation of the Editors’ Code of Practice which UK editors refuse to address, you can file a complaint with the Independent Press Standards Organization, here.